They just got a different tool to use than we do: They kill innocent lives to achieve objectives. That's what they do. And they're good. They get on the TV screens and they get people to ask questions about, well, you know, this, that or the other. I mean, they're able to kind of say to people: Don't come and bother us, because we will kill you. Bush - Joint News Conference with Blair - 28 July '06

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Richard Tomlinson arrested over MI6 lists

Tomlinson v MI6

I am having to write this blog from work now, as MI6 have again confiscated all my computer gear with trumped up and invented charges against me. As I wrote in my last post, the British police would not show me the lists while I was being questioned, making it difficult for me to answer their questions. I am now back on line, so have searched around for the lists. I have not managed to find the original postings on uk.politics.misc - perhaps they have been deleted or perhaps it is just me not having a newsgroup reader on my work computer. Anyway, I have found them on www.cryptome.org.

This appears to be the "John Jo" list. This appears to be the "Todor Velichkov" list. And finally this apears to be the "Alan Bond" list. [visit RT site or cryptome for links]

These lists have now been confirmed as genuine by MI6 - if they are not genuine how could they have got a magistrate to sign off an international warrant to arrest me and search and confiscate my affairs? The British Police also confirmed that they were genuine when they interviewed me. This amazes me, that the British authorities have decided to admit that these lists are genuine - they could simply say that they were a random list of FCO and MI6 staff, drawn at random from the Diplomatic List, and nobody would know differently.

But since they have now proclaimed them as being genuine, and the lists are already published elsewhere on the internet, I can discuss them in detail on here without breaching any law. Read more