They just got a different tool to use than we do: They kill innocent lives to achieve objectives. That's what they do. And they're good. They get on the TV screens and they get people to ask questions about, well, you know, this, that or the other. I mean, they're able to kind of say to people: Don't come and bother us, because we will kill you. Bush - Joint News Conference with Blair - 28 July '06

Friday, December 03, 2004

Fox News - Rumsfeld and O'Reilly - Oh really!

BILL O'REILLY: I think the American people are very worried about Iraq Iran. They're harboring Al Qaeda, as you've pointed out. They're developing nuclear as you pointed out. Now we find out they got long-range missiles, I mean, the Israelis can't like that.

DONALD RUMSFELD: That's true.

BILL O'REILLY: So, what are the odds of us having to confront these people militarily?

DONALD RUMSFELD: Well, [SIGHS] I guess that's, those are calls for the President to, or for the, or for other leaders of other countries to make.

BILL O'REILLY: Right. Good. What about this poor Marine in Fallujah? I mean, I, I don't think this guy should be hung, I'm sorry, I, you know, I'm following this, and our audience is extremely concerned about this Marine.

Thanks Bill for speaking up for your viewers. Switching off and learning to read would be a better option for them

Link to hilarious transcript here